Come join a prestigious, award-winning architectural firm. Lee & Sakahara Architects currently has an immediate opening for qualified Sr. Project Captain to join our team of talented and innovative professionals to work on some very exciting projects including hospitality, commercial, industrial, and institutional projects. Interested candidates should email their resumes to: LSEYLER@LEESAKLV.COM
This person must be able to work in team environment, working with Principals, Project Managers, and production staff. This person must be capable of balancing deadlines and working on a multiple projects. Must be organized, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Production of construction documents
- Candidates should be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Technical detailing skills
- Understanding of construction and building systems and materials
- Ability to take initiative, use good judgment and attention to detail
- Strong organizational as well as written and verbal communication skills
– Bachelor’s in Architecture
– License preferred (or on track to complete)
– Must be proficient in Revit (5-10 years)
– Competence with Building Codes
– Positive attitude and ability to work in team environment
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s in Architecture
Salary / Wages: Compensation is based on experience. (Excellent compensation package including generous Bonus Program)
Leesak offers a professional environment that is fun, fast-paced, and a friendly family atmosphere. The firm fosters the betterment of our people by promoting education, strong work ethics and investment in personal and professional growth. Most of our workforce has been with Leesak for over 10 years.
Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, generous vacation policy (2 weeks first year), sick time, paid holidays, year-end bonus, and 401k plan plus a profit sharing plan.
Leesak is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume to: LSEYLER@LEESAKLV.COM